SHRIMPFEST22 at San Pedro Fish Market Long Beach
San Pedro Fish Market Long Beach is pleased to present the second annual SHRIMPFEST22 on Saturday, October 22 from 12-6 p.m. Experience a seafood extravaganza in honor of National Seafood Month complete with live entertainment, prizes, a shrimp eating contest, and more!
The celebration kicks off with a shrimp eating contest with competitive eater Raina Huang and contenders vying for the title of SHRIMPFEST22 Shrimp Eating Champion. The event continues with an afternoon of exciting entertainment, exclusive gifts and prizes, social activations, and all-day happy hour food and drink specials.
The fun does not stop there—this year’s event will be documented in San Pedro Fish Market’s award-winning docudrama, Kings of FI$H chronicling four generations of the San Pedro Fish Market families. SHRIMPFEST22 is a free, family-friendly event. For more information and to RSVP for the event, please visit SanPedroFish.com/ShrimpFest22. The $5 event fee will be donated to the Surfrider Foundation. All guests who RSVP will be entered to win a complimentary World Famous Shrimp Tray. 20 winners will be chosen throughout the event. Must be present to win.
- 12oz Modelo or Corona | $3
- Margarita Mania | $7
- Michelada | $5
- Draft Beer | $5
- Wine Glasses | $6
- SPFM Cocktails | $7
- World Famous Shrimp Tray | $29.99
- Shrimp & sliced SPFM Veggie Mix seared “A la Plancha” style (serves 2-4)
- Crispy Shareables | $9.99
- Calamari or Shrimp, served with our housemade tartar sauce or cocktail sauce & lemons
- Chowda Fries | $9.99
- French fries tossed with SPFM Spice, topped with our clam chowder & chives
- Ceviche Tostada | $7.99
- Crispy tortilla, guac & SPFM Signature ceviche
- Papas Bravas | $6.99
- Fried potatoes, tossed in Mojo De Ajo & drizzled in signature aioli
- Fish Nuggies | $9.99
- Beer battered fish, with lemon & spicy mayo
- Chips & Guac | $9.99
- Made with fresh avocados, serrano chile, onion, cilantro, garlic & fresh lime
San Pedro Fish Market Long Beach is at6550 E Marina Dr, Long Beach.
$5 event fee will be donated to the Surfrider Foundation
For more information about SHRIMPFEST22 and to RSVP to the event please visit SanPedroFish.com/ShrimpFest22. All guests who RSVP will be entered to win a complimentary World Famous Shrimp Tray. 20 winners will be chosen throughout the event. Must be present to win.