Spanish Tasting With Classical Guitar at Wine Craft
On Sunday, March 26 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., Wine Craft in Laguna Beach will be welcoming in spring with a Spanish wine tasting paired with Seafood Paella. We will taste 6 Spanish wines that will undoubtedly be amazing with the amazing Valencia-style Seafood Paella. In addition, classical guitarist, Nick Yrizarry will perform his classical impressions, many of which are Spanish.
- Vindegour Cava Reserva Brut Nature
- Dominio de Punctum Verdejo
- Quaderna Via Navarro DO Especial Tempranillo/Cab Sauv
- Vinedos Ruiz Jimenez Tempranillo Blanco
- Aranleon Crianza Monastrell/Tempranillo/Cab Sauv
- Amor Amor Tempranillo/Petit Verdot
Price for this tasting is $45
Wine Craft is at 662 South Coast Hwy in Laguna Beach.