Celebrate Lunar New Year at Paradise Dynasty
To ring in the Year of the Rabbit, Paradise Dynasty will serve a special Lunar New Year menu of what’s considered some of the most popular Chinese dishes to eat during the festive holiday. These specialty items will be available through Feb 12th, 2023.
Additionally, they will also be giving out lucky red envelopes containing $10 vouchers for Paradise Dynasty and $5 vouchers for the sister concept Le Shrimp Noodle Bar. Red envelopes will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last.
Lunar New Year MENU:
- Stir-fried Boston Lobster with XO Sauce in Typhoon Shelter Style - $78.88
- Black Truffle Poached Chicken - $38.88 (Half Chicken); $77.76 (Whole Chicken)
- Stir-fried Scallop with Celery and French Bean in XO Sauce - $33.88 (Small Portion) and $49.88 (Large Portion)
- Braised Pork Shank with Dried Scallops and Spinach - $38.88
- Chilled Seasoned Fresh Abalone with Seaweed Salad - $15.88
- Steamed Cod Fillet and Tofu with Black Bean Sauce - $39.88
- Steamed Fresh Abalone with Minced Garlic and Glass Noodles - $13.88
- Fish Maw Thick Broth with Dried Scallop and Crab Meat - $22.88 (For 2 to 4 Persons) and $38.88 (For 4 to 6 Persons)
- Double-boiled Sliced Sea Whelk in Chicken Soup - $16.88
3333 Bristol Street, BLM, 1 Bloomingdale's, at South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa.