Christmas Dining at OC’s Premium Culinary Destination, Top of the V at The Viv
Top of the V, located at the newly rebranded The Viv Anaheim, is an experience that immerses guests in the cuisine of the Basque Country of Spain. With impressive views of the city, this swanky rooftop restaurant and bar invites guests to enjoy our beautiful SoCal weather while exploring the Chef Tasting menu and Exhibition Kitchen.
Located on the 12th floor of The Viv Hotel Anaheim, lounge by the elevated rooftop pool or sit by the firepits and outdoor VIP lounges while watching the nightly Disneyland firework show. Chef Edgar Beas takes inspiration from his experience cooking Basque cuisine to create a playful yet familiar take on Spanish dishes that follow the old-world technique of charcoal grilling and cooking.
For Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, Top of the V will be offering a special five-course holiday meal available from 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
- 1st course – Vieira | chilled scallopuni, seabean, buddha hand koshu
- 2nd course – Porrsualda | basque leek and potato soup, salt cod, jamoniberico
- 3rd course – Pichon asado | dry aged squad, squash roqueta, pedro ximenez
- 4th course – Cordero | lamb loin confit, stewed lentils, date puree
- 5th course – Pudin de pan| bread pudding marcona almond, dried fruit, dulce de leche
The Viv Hotel, Anaheim, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
1601 South Anaheim Boulevard, Anaheim. Tel: +1 714-408-2787