Celebrate the 113th Annual Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade at a Special Fundraiser Dinner
The Sons of the American Legion in Newport Beach will be hosting a special fundraiser during the annual Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade.
This is a rare opportunity to attend a holiday event at the American Legion-Squadron 291, which is typically open to “members only.”
The festivities kick off Wednesday, December 15th and run through Sunday, December 19th, 2021. There will be over 200 boats and ships artfully decorated and dressed for the holidays. It is truly an evening of fun for the entire family. Make your reservations now! Proceeds benefit their Veterans Programs throughout the year.
This year's theme is a Hawaiian Christmas...Mele Kalikimaka
– Hawaiian Dinner includes Kahlua Pork, Chicken Teriyaki, Macaroni Salad, Rice, Coleslaw, King's Hawaiian Rolls, and Macadamia Nut Cookies.
– The Donation for Premier Boat Parade Viewing and Dinner is $43 and the seat is yours for the entire evening!! Your donation is 100% tax-deductible. The proceeds go to help Troops, Veterans & their Families throughout the year.
– No host Full Bars, including a Mai Tai station.
*No outside food or hard liquor will be allowed on the premises.
– Reservations are required*...no tickets will be sold at the door. Seating is on the patio with most tables accommodating 6 guests. They encourage you to reserve a table of 6 and invite friends and family to join you, otherwise if you are a small group you will be sitting with other people at the table.
– Nightly Cash Prize Drawings from some of the proceeds. In addition, Raffle tickets will be sold at the event for three grand prize drawings of $500, $750, and $1,000! The drawing will be on December 22nd...winner need not be present to win so make sure you include your name and phone number on your raffle ticket.
– Festive Entertainment Nightly
– Gates open at 4 p.m., Dinner starts at 5 p.m. and the Boat Parade passes our viewing location around 6:45 p.m. The entertainment will follow the Parade.
– Parking for Members is first come, first served in the Post 291 Parking Lot.
– Parking for Non-Members - There will be parking staff to guide you, however, this will fill up by 5:30 pm. Street Parking is also available. We strongly suggest carpooling and taking LYFT or UBER.
The American Legion on the Balboa Peninsula is at 215 15th Street in Newport Beach.