Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at The District at Tustin Legacy
Experience Live Music inside Union Market at Central Bar on Thursday, March 17 from 5-11 p.m., then use the self-guided map to discover The District’s St. Patrick’s Day drinking and eating “Hot Spots. Use The District's St. Patrick's Day Tasting Map to find green beer, specialty cocktails, and festive bites at participating restaurants.
Access the Self-Guided Tasting Map from your mobile prior to the event and follow in any order you like!
Not a ticketed event – you choose your own adventure and pay as you go.
- CENTRAL BAR
- HERMOSA TAQUERIA
- KETTLEBAR (inside Union Market)
- STOWAWAY TIKI (inside Union Market)
- CASA DEL SOL COCINA MEXICANA
- LUCILLE’S SMOKEHOUSE BAR-B-QUE
- RA SUSHI
- PREGO RESTAURANT
- BAR LOUIE
- LUNA ROSSA RISTORANTE
- DOLCE GELATO
- UTOPIA EURO CAFFE
- THE WINERY RESTAURANT & WINE BAR
ST. PATRICK'S DAY SPECIAL HIGHLIGHTS:
- CENTRAL BAR - LIVE ENTERTAINMENT (inside Union Market): Live Music from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. with $7 Green Beer, $11 Irish Mules, $13 Irish Boiler Makers, and $14 Irish Bombs (+$1 for Jameson). Open until 11 p.m., inside Union Market.
- KETTLEBAR (inside Union Market): Try the special Guinness Gumbo (no upcharge), Guinness & Jameson for $13, Shamrock Beignets for $6, Irish Mule for $10, and Irish Shot for $7!
- STOWAWAY TIKI (inside Union Market): Head over to this kitschy local favorite to enjoy St. Patrick’s Day specials of Corned Beef Hash Loco Moco for $15, Green Beer for $6, and Irish Mules with Slane Irish Whiskey for $10!
- CASA DEL SOL COCINA MEXICANA: $8 drinks, including: ANY DRAFT green beer, green margaritas, Irish Whiskey Sour, and an Irish Maid. $12 Ruben sandwiches (corned beef, sauerkraut, thousand Island on rye) with CDS's famous french fries. Plus strolling mariachis at 6 p.m. & 8 p.m. Open until 10 p.m.+!
- BAR LOUIE: O’riginal St. Patrick’s celebration including $5 green beer, $7.25 Guinness Pints, $8 Irish Slammers, plus $3 Jameson sidecars. Live DJ: 8 p.m.-1 a.m., and more!
- DOLCE GELATO: Curb your sweet tooth with a scoop of Nutty Irishman Gelato, made from scratch with hazelnut, Irish whisky, and caramel! Open until 10 p.m.
- THE WINERY RESTAURANT & WINE BAR: Enjoy specialty cocktails: Irish Girl Scout (Jameson, Stout, Bailey’s, Guinness, and mint chocolate cream) and Lucky Irish Car Bomb (Jameson, Cold Brew, Guinness, and Cinnamon Vanilla Bailey’s, with Lucky Charms pop rocks)!
2437 Park Ave. in Tustin.