Pendry Hotels Chefsgiving Charitable Thanksgiving Dinner
This Thanksgiving, Pendry Hotels & Resorts is expressing its gratitude and appreciation by launching an exciting new annual event known as "Chefsgiving" at seven of the brand's properties, including Pendry Newport Beach.
On the evening of Thursday, November 9, from 6 to 9 p.m., Pendry Newport Beach will unite 12 of Orange County's most renowned chefs with the hotel's own culinary experts. Each of these talented chefs will craft a traditional Thanksgiving dish inspired by their culinary backgrounds and reflecting the essence of their unique concepts. These delectable creations will be showcased at interactive chef-attended stations, promising an engaging and delectable Chefsgiving feast.
The participating chefs for Chefsgiving at Pendry Newport Beach include:
- SET Steak & Sushi: Executive Chef James Jung
- Pendry Newport Beach: Executive Pastry Chef Tara Gonzalez
- Tree Shack Bar & Grill at Pendry Newport Beach: Chef Juan Carlos Hernandez
- Viamara at The Elwood Club: Chef Blake Hiteshew
- Montage Laguna Beach: Executive Chef David Serus
- Pizzeria Mozza: Chef Matthew Mintzias
- The Deck Laguna Beach and Driftwood Kitchen and Hendrix: Chef Rainer Schwarz
- The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel: Chefs Steve Wan and Michael Treanor
- Hive & Honey Rooftop Bar at Marriott Irvine Spectrum: Chef Nelson Sanchez
- 61 Hundred Bread: Chef Karlo Evaristo
- Riviera San Clemente: Chef Antonio Villarin
It's an event not to be missed, as these talented chefs come together to create a memorable Thanksgiving experience at Pendry Newport Beach.
Tickets are $200/per person which includes a $30 donation to the Second Harvest Food Bank in Orange County. For reservations, visit Eventbrite.