Lido House Debuts New Holiday Cottages
'Tis the season at Lido House in Newport Beach, as they are spreading holiday cheer this winter by transforming two of its residential-style Cottages into festive getaways (with a SoCal twist) for families and groups to enjoy. These transformed cottages just debuted and travelers can now experience a sprinkle of the holidays at this coastal getaway all season long.
Curated by Newport Beach designers Grace Blu & Blackband Design, the Balboa and Collin’s Cottages decked out each three-story, 1,500+ sq. ft. space with festive holiday decor -- from traditional-style stockings and classic children's books to modern ornaments, white tinsel trees, and hot cocoa-making kits. These seasonal cottages are the perfect gathering place for families and friends to reconnect during the winter season as each cottage features full kitchens, expansive rooftop decks with a fireplace, and barbeque, multiple bedrooms, a living room, and more.
To sweeten the setup, Lido House is offering a special Holiday Cottage package:
- Overnight accommodations in either the Balboa or Collins holiday-themed cottage
- A private two-hour dining experience in the comfort of your cottage, prepared by The Mayor's Table Executive Chef Partner Riley Huddleston
- Breakfast at The Mayors Table restaurant, Lido House's signature dining venue with seafood + vegetable-forward cuisine
- Two 50-minute holiday-inspired spa treatments at the coastal Boost Spa: (1) Peppermint Spice Sugar Scrub and (1) Yam and Pumpkin Facial. Appointment required.
- A special holiday welcome drink, including either a hot mulled wine or apple cider at Topside Roof Deck, Newport Beach's only rooftop bar
- A unique keepsake from The Cove, Lido House's gift shop
- Package starts at $3,249 | link to book here