1. If you had to begin a different career, what would you do?
I know this sounds crazy...But I have always wanted to be a waitress at a super fun restaurant. I never have been one...but thing I would be good at.
2. What’s your most prized possession?
A newspaper article of mine when I was in 2nd grade. I won a contest...for my explanation of what I wanted to be when I grew up. It said I wanted to be an ARTIST. It also mentions my father who had passed away from cancer at age 5...and that he would be proud of me and my talent. I have it hanging right in the front of my studio. Years later...I haven’t changed it... It makes me feel like my Dad is watching over me.
3. Favorite drink?
Cocktail- mojito. Everyday- Classic Coke.
4. When did you first know you wanted to me an artist?
5. Fantasy purchase?
A white Range Rover with my logo across it.
6. What can’t you live without?
My gold sparkle Toms shoes and my paint jeans
7. What’s next on your “to do” list?
A clothing line.
8. Biggest regret?
Not pushing spell check before I send a mass email.
9. Cause that you’re most interested/involved in?
I am actually working on creating "Timree Treatment" classes. A few of my customers are fighting cancer and they say that art is very healing. My goal is to teach FREE classes for cancer patients and bring a sense of happy to them....rather it be in my studio or in the hospital. I have a saying..." I wish I could sprinkle glitter on it and make it all better".....I think I can a little when I put a paint brush in their hand.
10. Your dream day in Orange County?
Beach day with my family and a sunset corner table at the Roof Top Bar in Laguna Beach.
11. Do you have any tips for aspiring artists?
Be yourself...and DON'T COPY.
12. What was the best day of your life?
When my baby boy Chase was born.
13. Last concert that you went to?
Hmm....Honestly I don't know. That is kind of sad.
14. Favorite vacation spot?
Hawaii.....or if I had endless money...Paris.
15. If you had to live somewhere else, where would you like to move?
16. Favorite books?
I'm a Steve Harvey fan and I really like his new book, "Act Like a Success: Think Like a Success."
17. Favorite restaurants in Orange County?
California Shabu Shabu, The Dock, Roof Top, ...any place with a view.
18. Biggest accomplishment?
I have had lot of exciting things happening.....But seeing my own label in Michaels craft store. It's a dream come true!
19. What’s your biggest fear?
That nobody is going to sign up for one of my classes.
20. Secret most people don’t know about you?
I love Top Ramen.